Five feel-good things I’d like you to know about The Bristol Blanket
- The design is inspired by Bristol’s colourful houses, which brightened up our daily walks during the lockdown in the Spring. Read more here.
- It is woven in partnership with Bristol Weaving Mill – A renowned micro mill in the heart of Bristol which specialises in innovative design. Read more here.
- The cheerful colours in this sumptuous 100% lambswool blanket are designed to lift your spirits and bring joy to your home.
- The optimistic design reflects the connections with our neighbours and local community, which for many were strengthened during the lockdown. As an artist, I set out to design a collection that reflected the special bonds that formed from the shared experiences, in the hope that we continue to strengthen them and support each other more in the future.
- Of course, the pandemic is having a huge negative impact on lives, and so for every blanket sold, 10% of the profit will go to MIND- the mental health charity.